Grey is a masters of social work student at Indiana University School of Social Work, and momma to three loving cats (Cinnamon, Fennel, and Dusty) and 2 dogs that are adorable (Pepper and Gracie). You can see their pictures below!!
Grey doesn't limit herself in her reading, but finds herself drawn to reading a good ole mystery book! She knows though that anything could be potentially a favorite read. She also enjoys books with a social justice slant to them, which makes her partial to books like "Push" by Sapphire and "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood.
She grew up reading comic books because of her father, so she continues to read them to this day. Her favorite publisher is by far DC Comics. Her favorite comic book superhero will always be Donna Troy!
Five Facts About
1. She loves the girl group "Spice Girls". She owns dolls of them and solo releases of all 5 girls!
2. She has only attended one concert in her life: Cher's Believe Tour.
3. Grey is a transgender (male to female) individual, so she is an advocate for LGBT rights.
4. Grey has lived in Indiana and California only in her life. She lived in California for almost 6 years, but spent most of her life in Indiana .
5. Grey will always eat the last piece of cheesecake!
Grey's Pet Family
Grey loves animals a lot, so these are her pet family!
Cinnamon was our first cat. He came from a local shelter. He enjoys sleeping, eating, and being demanding on getting his daily pets in.
Fennel was our second cat. He was dropped off as a kitten at my partner's parents farm house. He has been with us for about 2 years now.
Smoke was the local neighborhood cat, but when we moved into our new house he came with us. He is now an indoor cat. He is loving his new posh lifestyle of freedom running around the house.
Pepper was a our first dog. He was a shelter dog that my partner picked out. He likes to sleep the most. He is petrified of loud noises, so he gets babied a lot.
Gracie is our most recent addition to the house. She is an old gal. She is sweet and loveable. She has a few issues, like one of her legs causes her some issues. Overall though Gracie fits right in with the rest of her pet family. She is very much loved!